Aaron - The Little Detective
- Released: April 2, 2022
- Genre: Adventure, Education, Study, Training
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Asylum Square Interactive
- Publisher: Asylum Square Interactive
- Download size: 208 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian
|All time low|
Who doesn't love them? The small and detailed hidden object pictures that challenge children to find certain items. They have been proven to promote children's perception and language progression.
Aaron - The Little Detective can be played by children of any age. Thanks to the voice output, even toddlers are able to explore the hidden object pictures on their own. They do not need to be able to read to have a sense of achievement. Concentration and attentiveness are taught in a playful way.
Incidentally, a study conducted by the Singapore Technological University proved the fact that hidden object games increase the understanding of spatial perception in memory. In addition, visual search skills were noticeably improved.
The game can also be used to support language learning. Simply select the desired language in the settings and start playing.
What are you waiting for? Family fun for young and old.
- Explore the scenic places
- Find objects and treasures
- 12 great scenes
- Voice output in 9 languages
- Pure puzzle fun in this hidden object adventure
- Pop balloons when you have discovered all objects
- Promotes language development and cognitive perception