1979 Revolution: Black Friday
- Released: August 2, 2018
- Genre: Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Ink Stories
- Publisher: Digerati
- Download size: 4.161 GB
- Metacritic: 77 7.1
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 2 hours
- Main + Extra: 3 hours
- Completionist: 5 hours
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Russian
|All time low|
Make life and death decisions in this multi-award winning and BAFTA nominated interactive drama.
Based on true stories and historical events, 1979 Revolution: Black Friday is an interactive drama about choice and consequence, chaos and order. The year is 1978, the place is Tehran, Iran. You play a photojournalist who returns home to find his people protesting the ruling King, the Shah. Armed with your camera, you're soon pulled into a dangerous world of revolution and civil unrest.
• Choices: The choices you make shape your experience in the revolution
• Cinematic: A striking visual style, with motion-captured animation and voice over performances
• Exploration: Discover a collapsing city under martial law: covert headquarters, rioting protests, bustling streets and more
• Photography: Take photos of the in-game world and compare them to archival images by real photojournalists
• Collectables: Unlock 80+ unique stories that enhance your experience of the Iranian Revolution Based on True Events: First-hand testimonies of freedom fighters, witnesses, and casualties of the revolution.