Zombie Army Trilogy
- NA/EU: March 31, 2020
- JP: May 28, 2020
- Genre: Adventure, Action
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Local Wireless: 2 - 4
- Online: 2 - 4
- Developer: Rebellion
- Publisher: RebellionInteract
- Download size: 5.094 GB
- Metacritic: 70 6.8
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 14 hours
- Main + Extra: 19½ hours
- Completionist: 28 hours
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|Lowest price ever|
|From 3rd party seller: $34.44|
|All time low|
The cult horror shooter comes to Nintendo Switch with three exhilarating campaigns, a heart-pumping horde mode and intense horror action.
Zombie Army Trilogy is a pulse-pounding third person shooter with three epic campaigns, a heart-pumping horde mode, and intense horror action.
In the dying flames of World War II, a legion of undead super soldiers threaten to overwhelm the whole of Europe. Fight alone or team up to save humanity from the zombie menace!
Battle through three epic cammpaigns across 15 demon-infested missions. Play solo of fight back to back in online or local wireless co-op for 2-4 players. Dare you take on the challenge?
- THE ULTIMATE HORROR PACKAGE - Experience three nerve-shredding campaigns and a brutal horde mode, all for 1-4 players.
- GUT-WRENCHING GUNPLAY - Shred the undead with genre-best rifle ballistics, powerful weapons and deadly traps! Wince as your bullets tear apart the undead with gruesome X-ray Kill Cameras.
- CUSTOMISE YOUR CARNAGE - Choose from 8 playable characters, customise your loadouts, and tweak the difficulty to your liking.