- MSRP: $14.99
- Released: July 5, 2019
- Genre: First-Person, Action, Action, Role-Playing
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Milkstone Studios
- Publisher: Milkstone Studios
- Download size: 633 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
Price historyAll time low: $7.49
Dungeon-Crawling First Person Shooting at its finest! Fast-paced combat! Dozens of perks, spells and enemies!
Ziggurat is the best combination of First Person Shooter and Rogue-LITE you have ever seen.
Become a neophyte sorcerer, and get ready for your rite of passage: Enter the labyrinth and face dangerous challenges to prove your worth and become a powerful wizard!
The game focuses on fast-paced first person shooting, with an old-school vibe, and updated handling and game mechanics. Dungeon crawling and RPG/Roguelike elements are added into the mix, resulting in a fun, challenging and varied game, with lots of content to discover.
Fight almighty bosses, get through rooms filled with traps, and treasures that may help you in your journey... Each game is a whole new experience!