- MSRP: $9.99
- NA/EU: August 13, 2020
- JP: August 20, 2020
- Genre: Action, Strategy
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Kaio Meris
- Publisher: eastasiasoft
- Download size: 788 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 1½ hours
- Main + Extra: 2 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Chinese (Traditional)
|All-time best price|
|Sale ends April 29|
Price historyAll time low: $2.99
Dodge and blast everything in your path!
Zero Strain is a fast-paced shooter set in a series of top-down arenas, where strategic use of offense and defense are critical to surviving each challenge. MOBA elements are mixed with frenetic shoot’em up action for a unique and rewarding experience in neon wireframe presentation.
Each of the “constructs” you pilot offers a different array of armaments that are charged by the damage you deal, allowing you to deploy more powerful abilities against the strongest foes! Strategize on the fly to take down enemy waves and reach uncharted dimensions!
• Balance offense and defense in MOBA-inspired combat!
• Pilot a variety of ships, each with 3 unique weapons and a passive ability.
• Charge weapons faster by dealing damage efficiently.
• Evade enemy bullets as they fill the screen in shoot’em up style.
• Observe and react strategically against challenging bosses!