WILL: A Wonderful World
- MSRP: $14.99
- NA/EU: October 18, 2018
- JP: November 15, 2018
- Genre: Puzzle, Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Publisher: CIRCLE Entertainment
- Download size: 1.692 GB
- Metacritic: 71 6.5
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 9½ hours
- Main + Extra: 12 hours
- Completionist: 16½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|From 3rd party seller: $27.88|
|All time low (physical):||$21.99|
|All time low (digital):||$8.99||(-40%)|
WILL: A Wonderful World is a narrative game with a twist, packed with unique puzzles and an incredible cast.
There was an urban legend. Write your troubles down on a note. Hold it in your hand at midnight and pray. “God, please help me…” Then God will hear your plea and change your fate.
A young girl wakes up, groggy and in an unknown room. A talking dog appears before her and she becomes startled by his revelation: They are gods and it is their duty to change the fate of any humans that ask for their help. Letters appear in the mail and with pen in hand she begins her job.
Dive deep into the story and learn about those that seek out your help but, remember, changing someone’s fate will affect others. Experience each story, edit letters and solve puzzles; perhaps the young girl’s memory will return, but what will she learn about herself and her mission?
WILL: A Wonderful World features a fantastical tale and cast. A quiet nerd stuck in a hopeless, one-sided crush. An impoverished artist who’s lost all hope and contemplates suicide. A rookie police officer who burns with justice and hopes for his first big case. A young woman desperately chasing her dream against all odds. Even a stray cat who would be satisfied with some dried fish to eat! You must guide their fates, find the links between the storylines and find the best path for all of those in need.
● Redesigned to perfectly tell the tale on Nintendo Switch.
● Read stories and use deduction to determine how to alter the fate of the game’s cast.
● Each decision opens up the story and may even impact the plotlines of others.
● Progress through the game and also learn more about the two gods, the mysterious girl and her companion.
● Enjoy punchy music and beautifully drawn stills and animations.