Where Are My Friends?
- MSRP: $5.99
- Released: April 25, 2018
- Genre: Arcade, Adventure, Platformer, Puzzle
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Sometimes You
- Publisher: Sometimes You
- Download size: 2.466 GB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|Sale ends October 14|
Price historyAll time low: $1.01
Eye on the ball named Wheye had come to the planet where his friends studied local species. His friends went missing, the planet is about to blow and only Wheye can save everyone. He will have to face different trials on his own.
• 4 DIFFERENT GENRES IN ONE GAME!
Every level is a separate genre: runner, metroidvania, point'n'click quest and puzzle-platformer.
• GAME WITHOUT WORDS
The plot will be understandible to each one of you, since the story is told without using a single word.
• UNIQUE VISUAL STYLE OF EACH LEVEL
Colorful graphics created using different tools - from hand drawing to CG flat-design.
• ATMOSPHERIC SOUNDTRACK
Original music which builds up enjoyment received from playing the game.