Welcome to Primrose Lake
- Released: March 7, 2020
- Genre: Adventure, Simulation, Strategy, Lifestyle
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 2
- Developer: SQRT3
- Publisher: QubicGames
- Download size: 1.015 GB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 7 hours
- Completionist: 7½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English
|Matches previous low|
|Sale ends June 21|
|All time low|
Welcome to Primrose Lake, a brand-new time management game to thrill the hearts of suspense lovers over the world!
Primrose Lake isn’t as quaint as it seems. A tragic past weaves its way through the very fibers of the town. When Jenny Carlyle hitches a ride with a stranger, it doesn’t take long for her to realize something is terribly wrong. It’s up to our players to uncover all the secrets hidden in Primrose Lake before it’s too late.
Experience a new Time Management mystery where everyone has a secret, and there’s no place to hide from the past. In this game, you will be tasked with preparing various items and delivering them to the customers. Grab single click items, combine ingredients in compounds and combinations, and have a little breath when waiting for timers.
Be warned. Customers have limited patience, and they won’t wait forever for you to respond. Manage your time well, or you’ll lose customers. Each action is rewarded. Get the points for checking out customers, and earn diamonds as a reward!
- An intriguing story that will keep players guessing throughout the game
- Play in a single and cooperative mode.
- Featuring 60 time management story levels.
- An additional 20 Mystery Locations with unique mini-games.
- Get to know the history of Primrose Lake and fill out the Carlyle Family Tree.
- Spend diamonds to restore Primrose Lake Park to its former glory.