- Releases: August 12, 2022
- Genre: Adventure, Multiplayer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 2
- Publisher: Ratalaika Games
- Download size: 672 MB
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
Voyage is a cinematic adventure game capturing the essence of shared exploration.
Whether you decide to play by yourself or cooperatively, the journey will revolve around two survivors in search for answers of a long-forgotten past.
Embark on a voyage, unravel a mystery and find a way home together.
* Shared experience - Work alone or with a friend to guide two survivors and explore the world of Voyage in a seamless cooperative experience.
* Hand-painted - Lose yourself in Voyage’s sprawling hand-painted environments.
* Wordless narrative - Seek answers in a mysterious, wordless journey.
* Non-violent - With an emphasis on exploration over violence, Voyage can be enjoyed by anyone.
* Immersive soundscape - Music and sound by Calum Bowen, composer for Snipperclips, Pikuniku and Lovely Planet.