Under the Warehouse
- MSRP: $5.99
- Released: May 17, 2023
- Genre: Adventure, Puzzle
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: eastasiasoft, GoolWorks
- Publisher: eastasiasoft
- Download size: 289 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 1½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One
|All time low|
In an unnamed city, deep in the urban sprawl, lies a darkened building of brick and concrete filled with boxes, documents, appliances and enigmatic workers of all sorts. No one seems to question the mysterious, haunting atmosphere of the complex. In first-person adventure Under the Warehouse, you take the role of a worker who receives a phone call and a request for help.
The caller needs an egg that lies somewhere in the confines of the warehouse, but in order to find it, you’ll need to converse with the other workers, uncover clues, collect items, solve puzzles in classic point-and-click fashion and explore the darkest corners of this place. With multiple endings to discover, the surreal journey ahead will test you wits and reward your curiosity… if you’ve got the courage to face it.
• Experience a dark modern adventure through your enigmatic workplace!
• Search for a special egg at the request of a client caller.
• Interact with coworkers and solve puzzles in first-person perspective!
• Explore atmospheric settings with classic point-and-click elements.
• Discover multiple endings depending on your choices!