Two Parsecs From Earth
- MSRP: $7.99
- Released: October 16, 2020
- Genre: Action, Adventure, Platformer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: ABX Games Studio
- Publisher: Ratalaika Games
- Download size: 318 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 1 hour
- Main + Extra: 3 hours
- Completionist: 3 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Russian
|All time low|
Robot Z3-L1’s ship has crash landed on an inhospitable planet called Dimidium filled with alien landscapes and hostile surroundings. To escape and return home, Z3-L1 (/zeli/) must gather clues, gain powers and discover artifacts needed to fix a space ship. Explore the planet in this Metroidvania-style exploration game where the environment is your enemy!
Like a super-intelligent space robot, Two Parsecs From Earth gameplay is remarkable interactive and adaptive to you! Choose 3 abilities during the exploration and experience your adventure in 8 different ways according to your own decisions, accompanied by music that adapts to your abilities choices. Once the adventure is over, you have the opportunity to do it again differently in the unique “New game+” mode integrated into the story!
* 2D Metroidvania style platform exploration
* Choose between 3x2 abilities, but a choice disable another ability until the end of the game.
* 8 ways to finish the game depending on abilities choices.
* Music that adapts to your abilities choices.
* New game + to gain others abilities and reach 100%.