True Fear: Forsaken Souls - Part 1
- Demo Available: EU eShop only
- MSRP: $9.99
- Released: October 3, 2018
- Genre: Adventure, Puzzle
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Digital Lounge
- Publisher: DIGITAL LOUNGE
- Download size: 1.292 GB
- Metacritic: tbd 5.8
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 5 hours
- Main + Extra: 6 hours
- Completionist: 6 hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Korean
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
|All time low|
True Fear: Forsaken Souls combines the best of the psychological thriller with intuitive gameplay mechanics for a mind-bending mystery escape game.
If you're looking for a horror game that doesn’t sacrifice the story, this is the game for you!
Skeptical that a point and click adventure can be compelling or scary? Try the free demo!
- An intense adventure brimming with psychological suspense in a plot filled with twists and turns.
- Choose your adventure! Play with or without the hidden object scenes.
- Play using Joy-Con™, Pro Controller or touch screen.
- Unlock 40 achievements, find 15 collectibles.
- Includes the bonuses from the Collector's version of True Fear: Forsaken Soul: an additional level, wallpapers, making of and deleted content.
- True Fear: Forsaken Souls Part I is the first game of the trilogy.