- MSRP: $29.99
- NA/EU: April 17, 2019
- JP: October 24, 2019
- Genre: Adventure, Puzzle
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: btf
- Publisher: Headup Games
- Download size: 7.382 GB
- Metacritic: 58 5.6
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 5½ hours
- Main + Extra: 5½ hours
- Completionist: 6 hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low (physical):||$16.99||(-43%)|
|All time low (digital):||$14.99||(-50%)|
»Trüberbrook« is a thrilling mystery-sci-fi adventure game. Enjoy an adventurous vacation to a 1960's parallel universe! A Sci-Fi-Mystery Adventure Game with handmade scenery.
Imagine yourself on a vacation to Europe in the late sixties. Now, picture yourself as a young American scientist; Hans Tannhauser. While you're at it, think of Trüberbrook, a remote village in rural Germany. Because, that's where you end up after hitting the continent. But who cares, you won the trip in a lottery! Or at least, that’s how it seems. But don't fear, instead of getting some rest, you could find yourself having to save the world …
• Suspense! Mystery! Thrills! After all, it's a single player sci-fi mystery adventure game.
• Indulge in universal themes such as love, friendship, loyalty, self-discovery and dinosaurs
• Handmade miniature scenery!
• Full voice acting in both English and Deutsch!
• Atmospheric, moody soundtrack
• Up to 10 hours of super exciting gameplay!