Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince
- Demo Available
- NA/EU: October 8, 2019
- JP: October 10, 2019
- Genre: Multiplayer, Platformer, Adventure, Puzzle, Indie
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 4
- Local Wireless: 1 - 4
- Online: 1 - 4
- Developer: Frozenbyte
- Publisher: Modus Games
- Download size: 3.62 GB
- Metacritic: 80 7.7
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 10 hours
- Main + Extra: 11 hours
- Completionist: 15 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|From 3rd party seller: $13.01|
|From 3rd party seller: $24.88|
|All time low|
The iconic puzzle-platforming adventure returns!
Experience the most complete Trine ever created!
The Trine series returns to the magic of 2.5D with Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince! The three heroes of the best-selling adventure series are back, sent on a quest to retrieve the troubled young Prince Selius. Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight, and Zoya the Thief are joined together once again on a thrilling quest through fantastical fairytale landscapes teeming with danger.
Prince Selius suffers from intensely dark dreams and, due to his magical talents, monstrous nightmares are able to slip into reality and wreak havoc on the waking world. Amadeus, Pontius, and Zoya must find the afflicted prince and resolve the desperate situation before the world is engulfed by the Nightmare Prince's shadows.
Trine 4 reaches new heights in the series, bringing the most complete gameplay experience ever to fans and new players alike!
- Gorgeous, 2.5D landscapes. Explore uniquely designed levels in beautiful, 2.5 dimensions, from breathtaking ruins and haunted tombs to tranquil birch groves and blueberry forests.
- Local and online multiplayer. Play with up to 4 players online or in local co-op.
- Captivating storytelling. Follow the story of a haunted prince as you journey through magical fairytale landscapes inhabited by friendly creatures, as well as a host of nightmarish foes.
- Dynamic puzzle-solving. Solve puzzles - solo or with friends - that feature fire, air, light, magnets, electricity and more, with challenges tailored to the number of players.