Travel Mosaics: A Paris Tour
- Released: December 16, 2019
- Genre: Puzzle, Education, Board Game, Arcade
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 4
- Developer: JetDogs Studios
- Publisher: JetDogs
- Download size: 377 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Completionist: 17½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian
|All time low|
A classic nonogram puzzle with a twist! Lots of fun and just the right amount of challenge for the entire family!
Embark on a breathtaking adventure to France: solve beautifully crafted themed puzzles, collect souvenirs and learn fun facts about your destination.
• 140 Color-coded nonograms + 20 bonus puzzles + dozens of tricky quiz questions to learn more about Paris
• 3 Levels of difficulty
• Customize the playing field to reflect your style: choose from a variety of colorful tile designs
• Collect souvenirs and decorate the Walkers’ living room
Every puzzle can be solved just by logic, but don’t worry – if you get stuck you can use any of the 4 types of hints to help you!
Unlike other games of the genre, Travel Mosaics puzzles are color coded. Each puzzle contains a hidden colorful image that can be revealed by solving it!
The game utilizes Nintendo Switch’s features to their full potential. Play using your JoyCon™ controllers or use the touch screen.
Travel Mosaics is a game to be enjoyed by everyone. With intuitive controls and varying difficulty settings players of all ages can get immersed in this Parisian adventure.