- Released: December 16, 2021
- Genre: Arcade, Action, Platformer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Francis Vace
- Publisher: RedDeerGames
- Download size: 202 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 2 hours
- Main + Extra: 2½ hours
- Completionist: 2½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English
|All time low|
Trash Quest is set on the space station Deliverance. The crew has just begun preparations for the long voyage to Tau Ceti. The AI has been activated, and it's performing a quick system check.
You play as a raccoon that has no interest in the fancy defense systems, a raccoon that only wants to get its filthy hands on the station's trash.
Explore an interconnected maze of space station's rooms as you destroy robots, collect power-ups and unlock shortcuts. With each level completed, the difficulty of fighting with enemies increases.
SINGLE SPAWN SPOT
The progress saves automatically. Everytime you die, you reappear in one single spawn spot. But any power-ups, abilities, or shortcuts you've unlocked will remain.
● Metroidvania platformer with zero checkpoints
● Cute protagonist - you play as a raccoon
● Dynamic action and difficult boss fights
● Pixel art graphics and a unique soundtrack