- Released: October 23, 2020
- Genre: Strategy
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 2
- Developer: Coatsink
- Publisher: Outright Games
- Download size: 3.792 GB
- Metacritic: 69 tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 9 hours
- Completionist: 9 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|From 3rd party seller: $19.99|
|All time low|
BUMBLEBEE and the Autobots have a new commander – you. Assemble your squad and roll out for battle against the Decepticons... and team up in local multiplayer!
With Earth under invasion and MEGATRON, leader of the Decepticons close to capturing The Allspark, BUMBLEBEE and the Autobots need a new commander to help them restore peace to the universe – you!
Assemble your squad and roll out, for a turn-based tactical war that will rage from Central City to Cybertron itself. You’ll need both strength and strategy to outwit the fiendish Decepticons. Choose the TRANSFORMERS characters and their abilities to dominate the battle ahead, with OPTIMUS PRIME, GRIMLOCK and more ready to join the fight. Use each environment to your advantage, taking cover in desert sandstorms, avoiding Cyberton’s Energon storms, and battling your foes in city streets. And fill up your Energon meter to unleash powerful Ultimate Abilities that crush the fiercest enemies. With intuitive controls and three difficulty settings, the size of the challenge ahead is up to you.
Then team up together in local multiplayer and put your strategic skills to the test in games like Capture the Flag, Horde, Last Stand and more. It’s the strategy action game TRANSFORMERS fans have waited an eternity for!
• LEAD THE AUTOBOTS – Command BUMBLEBEE, WINDBLADE, OPTIMUS PRIME and more heroes in thrilling strategic battles
• FROM EARTH TO CYBERTRON – Smash and blast across cities, forests, deserts and beyond in explosive missions
• HONE YOUR SKILLS – Accessible controls and 3 difficulty modes welcome beginners and put tacticians to the test
• LOCAL MULTIPLAYER – Team up with a friend or take them on solo in arcade-style games