Tonight We Riot
- MSRP: $15.00
- Released: May 5, 2020
- Genre: Multiplayer, Action, Arcade
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 2
- Developer: Pixel Pushers Union 512
- Publisher: Means Interactive
- Download size: 487 MB
- Metacritic: tbd 7.2
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 1½ hours
- Main + Extra: 2 hours
- Completionist: 3½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Russian
|All time low|
In a dystopia where wealthy capitalists control elections, media, and the lives of working people, we’re faced with two choices -- accept it or fight for something better.
Tonight We Riot doesn’t have just one hero. Instead, you play as a movement of people whose well-being determines the success of your revolution.
“Tonight We Riot” is an unapologetically political, socialist game about worker liberation in the face of overpowering capitalism. It’s also quite a bit of fun to play."
"...for all those folks who need to get out their political anger”
* Couch co-op
* 20 unlockable weapons, gear, and perks
* A dog
* A wood chipper
* Endless Mode
* Horror Synth
* The unique catharsis that comes from throat-punching a billionaire ghoul who would rather watch the world and everyone on it burn than lose a tax break
Please spend your money on our game, Tonight We Riot.