Tinhead (QUByte Classics)
- MSRP: $4.99
- NA/EU: October 13, 2022
- JP: October 20, 2022
- Genre: Adventure, Arcade, Action, Platformer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: PIKO Interactive
- Publisher: QUByte Interactive
- Download size: 115 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English
Available on other platforms
|All time low|
Tinhead is an action/adventure platformer which put the player in control of Tinhead as he embarks in a journey to save the stars from the evil Grim Squidge.
Leap, slide, hop, fly and shoot your way through wacky worlds and super-tricky challenging levels as you guide Tinhead to free the stars. Take on pesky spinning Krystals, relentless flying Saw-Sirs and hordes of mega-tough bosses.
Who will save the stars before it's too late? Tinhead, Defender of the Edge of the Galaxy, of course!
- 4 tin-tillating worlds with
- 24 super challenging levels
- Unique pause-and-scroll to see the action off-screen
- 3-way shooting power to blast the baddies
- Dozens of power-ups and hidden bonus areas