Tick Tock: A Tale for Two
- MSRP: $5.99
- Released: December 5, 2019
- Genre: Adventure, Puzzle, Multiplayer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Publisher: Other Tales Interactive
- Download size: 778 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Co-op: 2 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
In Tick Tock: A Tale for Two you and your friend find yourself trapped in an eerie world created by the skilful clockmaker Amalie Ravn. Your mission is to escape! But to do so you need to navigate a mysterious, sinister clockwork world filled with secrets and cryptic puzzles. To find the truth and ultimately escape this place, you must combine the information on both players’ screens.
Prepare yourselves for a narrative adventure where your communication skills are put to the test. Shout out instructions, discuss what you see, and listen. But remember: time is ticking.
Play on two devices, local or remotely, all you need is a voice connection.
Other users also liked...
We should talk.$6.99
NAIRI: Tower of Shirin$4.99