This War of Mine: The Little Ones
- Released: January 28, 2016
- Developer: 11Bit Studios
- Publisher: Deep Silver
- OpenCritic:  79
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 10 hours
- Main + Extra: 12½ hours
- Completionist: 22 hours
|Matches previous low|
|Sale ends March 30|
Also available at…
|All time low|
'In war, not everyone is a soldier:
This War Of Mine: The Little Ones provides a gritty and thought provoking experience of war from the perspective of a group of civilians trying to survive the ordeal.
Even in war: kids are still kids:
New to console comes the storyline of children - protect & care for them as they continue to live in the war torn landscape as only children can. Teach, educate and form emotional bonds as you fight to survive and prevail through this unique narrative.
• A realistic and engaging experience inspired by real-life events
• Make unforgiving & emotionally repercussive, life-or-death decisions
• Craft items such as weaponry, beds, stoves, toys & more
• Tackle randomized or pre-defined scenarios - or even create your own scenarios and characters!
• Experience war through the eyes of a child with the introduction of child survivors
• Features an additional ''large mansion'' shelter for the daytime phase - exclusive to PlayStation®4 system'