They Came From the Sky
- MSRP: $4.99
- Released: June 5, 2020
- Genre: Arcade, Action, Multiplayer, Party
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 4
- Developer: Hook.gg, FobTi interactive
- Publisher: Hook Games
- Download size: 146 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 1½ hours
- Main + Extra: 1½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch
|Sale ends October 12|
|All time low|
They Came From the Sky is tiny, retro styled, highly-addictive and fast paced arcade game wherein you take the role of one of the Flying Saucers in the 1950s with one and only one Mission: Make a delicious juicy "Human Smoothie"!
Your misson is to "rescue" all humans from earth. Some humans will try to take your ship down, so be careful!
- Perfect for competing with your friends (1-4 players supported)
- Excellent coffee-break game!
- Insanely Addictive and Simple gameplay
- Infinite replayability >>> Get the highest score you can!
- Choose from 6 unlockable Flying Saucers, each with their own unique abilities.
- Abduct a lot of humans, cats, chickens, birds or Elvis!
- Unique retro pixel-art graphics and sounds with 50s feel.
- Don't wait! Prepare a juicy "Human Smoothie"!