The Shrouded Isle
- NA/EU: January 17, 2019
- JP: March 7, 2019
- Genre: Simulation, Strategy, Role-Playing
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Kitfox Games
- Publisher: Kitfox Games
- Download size: 1017 MB
- Metacritic: 74 tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 4 hours
- Main + Extra: 8 hours
- Completionist: 12 hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|Sale ends August 25|
|All time low|
Who will you sacrifice, Your Excellency? Sinners in this isolated village try to hide their dark secrets, but heretics must be purged for your salvation.
- Villagers with secret, randomly assigned virtues and vices create a different strategy every time.
- Carefully choose who to serve as your advisors, as one of them must be your sacrifice at season’s end.
- 6 different colour schemes available.
- Search out the true heretics
- Find all seven cinematic endings
For the past 495 years, a secluded island village has adhered to bloody yet sacred traditions. They speak of a sleeping God beneath the waves, whose awakening shall birth a new era for the worthy.
In this cult manager, there are sinners aplenty, and not all are eager to confess. Each member of your community has 2 hidden traits - one virtuous, one heretical. If you’ve earned the favor of their House, you may investigate their reputation. Be alert as you may find strange occurrences among your devotees due to a new mysterious contagion. Ensure you lock the infected away and allow the salt water to wash away their sins. Otherwise, you may appoint them to your seasonal council and watch their work for clues.
Five powerful aristocratic families help maintain the village, seeking salvation through book burning, monument building, and heretical investigations. Choose one advisor from each family to assist in their ancient appointed task. However, every season, you must make the ultimate choice, designating a human sacrifice.