The Low Road
- Released: August 23, 2018
- Genre: Adventure, Puzzle
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: XGen Studios
- Publisher: XGen Studios
- Download size: 4.578 GB
- Metacritic: 63 tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 3 hours
- Main + Extra: 4 hours
- Completionist: 5 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, French
|All time low|
Lie, blackmail, and steal your way down The Low Road.
The Low Road is a point-and-click graphic adventure game in which rookie agent Noomi Kovacs must navigate her way through the world of corporate espionage in this dark spy comedy set in the 1970s.
Sporting a unique visual style inspired by gouache paintings and a pulsating rock and roll score, "The Low Road" will captivate players through intricate puzzles, branching moral dilemmas, and a quirky cast of memorable characters.
• A unique digitally hand painted 2D illustration style with 1970s television influences.
• Over 32000 words of dark comedic dialogue fully-voiced from a cast of characters
• Play from the perspective of two corporate espionage agents
• A mergence of traditional storytelling and engaging game play
• An original score of swirling psychedelia and dusty Americana
• Nostalgic point-and-click style gameplay influenced by LucasArts and Sierra classics
• Branching conversation puzzles that will challenge your deductive and intuitive abilities
• Over 15+ first person puzzle sequence