The Elder Scrolls: Blades
- Released: May 14, 2020
- Genre: Adventure, Role-Playing
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Online: 2
- Developer: Bethesda Game Studios
- Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
- Download size: 2.446 GB
- Metacritic: 42 2.5
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 10 hours
- Main + Extra: 15 hours
- Completionist: 24 hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian
|All time low|
Quest. Create. Conquer.
From Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Skyrim, comes The Elder Scrolls: Blades – a classic dungeon crawler reimagined. Download now and play for free!
• Experience stunning dungeon adventures.
• Create and customize your city, restoring it to greatness.
• Conquer your rivals in epic one-on-one Arena battles.
• Create any character you want and discover unique weapons, armor, and abilities.
• Master the never-ending Abyss with a cutting-edge combat system.
The Elder Scrolls: Blades enables cross-play so you can battle your friends on other platforms. You can also use cross-save to maintain your progression across multiple devices.
Start a new character, or continue your previous journey, today!