The Darkside Detective
- Released: February 7, 2018
- Genre: Adventure, Puzzle
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Spooky Doorway
- Publisher: Isometric Dreams
- Download size: 1.582 GB
- Metacritic: 81 8.4
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 3½ hours
- Main + Extra: 5½ hours
- Completionist: 6 hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Chinese (Simplified)
|All time low|
Join The Darkside Detective, Francis McQueen, as he investigates the bizarre, the supernatural and those missing cat cases that keep getting dropped on his desk.
Where cultists crawl, where demons dwell, where the occult… occults? *ahem* That's where you’ll find Detective Francis McQueen, the lead investigator of the criminally underfunded Darkside Division. When evil darkens the doorsteps of Twin Lakes City – hell, even when it just loiters around shop fronts or hangs out in shady alleyways – he’s there, ready to investigate the cases that nobody else will.
He is The Darkside Detective.
The COMPLETE SEASON ONE collection of this multi award-winning comedic serial adventure sees Detective McQueen and his sidekick, Officer Patrick Dooley, investigating cases plaguing Twin Lakes and its colorful citizens. Point at everything in sight, click around mysterious and eerie locations, and use your wits (or borrow a friend’s) to lay these cases to rest!
• 9 paranormal bite-sized micro cases to investigate around Twin Lakes City, including a Christmas Spectacular Special
• At least three jokes
• Cutting edge, high definition pixels
• One free curse-removal, up to and including mid-level witch hexes
• Music from Ben Prunty, the audiomancer behind gems such as Into the Breach, Subnautica, and FTL