The Bard's Tale ARPG: Remastered and Resnarkled
- MSRP: $19.99
- Released: June 17, 2020
- Genre: Action, Role-Playing, Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: inXile entertainment
- Publisher: inXile Entertainment
- Download size: 3.593 GB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 14 hours
- Main + Extra: 19 hours
- Completionist: 28 hours
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian
|All time low|
You are the Bard, a selfish rogue weary of pointless sub-quests and rat-infested cellars. Through magical song you summon characters to join your quest!
Prepare to immerse yourself in over 20-30 hours of adventure, featuring:
• 50 enemy types (not counting bosses!)
• A vast world to explore with towns, wild forests, rivers, castles, towers, secret dungeons, snowy mountains, caverns, haunted tombs and more.
• A full cast of bizarre NPCs.
• Over a dozen special boss enemies to defeat.
• 16 magical characters to discover and then summon at will to aid you.
• Over 150 unique items of weaponry, armor, instruments, tokens, artifacts and loot!
• More Song & Dance numbers than any other game, including a zombie dance-off!
• Over 14 hours of outstanding voice-acting from top Hollywood talent, including Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride) as the Bard, and the inimitable Tony Jay as the Narrator.