Tennis World Tour
- MSRP: $29.99
- Released: October 29, 2018
- Genre: Sports, Simulation, Multiplayer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 2
- Online: 2
- Developer: Breakpoint
- Publisher: Nacon
- Download size: 6.055 GB
- Metacritic: tbd 3.2
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Portuguese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|From 3rd party seller: $25.91|
|From 3rd party seller: $29.59|
|All time low (physical):||$14.70||(-51%)|
|All time low (digital):||$5.99||(-80%)|
The new standard developed by veterans of tennis simulations: play as one of 30 professional tennis players, learn all the shots, master each type of surface and experience a realistic career mode. Define your style of play and tactics to become n°1 in the world!
THE BIGGEST STARS IN TENNIS
• Play as one of the 30 best tennis players in the world: Roger Federer, Angelique Kerber, Stan Wawrinka and many of the sport's legends.
PERFECTLY REPRODUCED MOVEMENT
• Realistic animations, carefully reproduced in the game using motion capture technology, help you learn all of the shots used in modern tennis: the slice, lob, top spin, etc.
EVERY PLAYING SURFACE
• 18 types of courts: hard, clay, grass, carpet and even hardwood. Each surface affects the playing conditions.
A COMPLETE CAREER MODE
• Create your player and experience a career worthy of a professional: training, tournaments, staff management, equipment purchases, etc.
AN UNEQUALLED TACTICAL DIMENSION
• Decide what strategy to adopt for each match and use your skill cards to defeat your opponents.