- MSRP: $13.99
- NA/EU: June 30, 2020
- JP: March 10, 2022
- Genre: Sports, Action, Simulation, Arcade
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Helium9 Games
- Publisher: Helium9 Games
- Download size: 765 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 0½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Korean
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch
|All time low|
Transport yourself back to the 1920s – the golden age of tennis – in Tennis 1920s. Join refined ladies and gentlemen partaking in a good old-fashioned battle of wits and skill on the court.
Use Joy-Con or touch/swipe controls to place shots and dictate where your player moves. As you play, our new AI system learns your playstyle and can play tennis games as you against other players when you are away.
Do you prefer to serve and volley or stick to the baseline and smash powerful forehands? Whatever your style, hit tennis courts and enjoy tactical gameplay while honing your skills. Compete with players from all over the world and become number one tennis champion!
• Play with precision using Joy-Con or touch/swipe controls.
• Immerse yourself in realistic 3D tennis play with true motion ball and shot physics.
• Enjoy lag-free action in league, tournament and practice matches.
• Earn trophies in major tournaments.
• Train your AI character to play just like you.
• Choose one of the 7 tennis player character types.
• Customize and develop your in-game character into an ultimate tennis pro.
• Join private clubs, earn prizes, and climb global leaderboards!