Tarot Readings Premium
- MSRP: $8.99
- NA/EU: July 18, 2019
- JP: February 17, 2022
- Genre: Lifestyle, Party, Education
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 5
- Developer: Crazysoft
- Publisher: Crazysoft
- Download size: 699 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4
|All time low|
The tarot reading is a pack of playing cards used in parallel for divination in the form of tarotology and cartomancy. With our game you can have the full taro experience! It makes you feel like you are visiting a real gypsy tarot reader. She will shuffle the cards, let you choose them and then present them and explain their meanings. This is the most beautiful and fully animated Tarot card experience out there. The main deck style used is gorgeous and custom made. 2K resolution, made exclusively for us in 2019. All 78 cards are animated!
This game contains 4 different spreads depending on your situation: Celtic cross spread, three cards spread, romance / love spread and career spread. It can give you a detailed explanation for advanced users or a simple one for beginners. The game is translated in 8 languages and all results can be sent in your email. It contains 5 full decks of cards. The main one is our own custom made, animated deck and 4 historic Marseilles decks: Grimaud 1930, Conver 1760, Dodal 1715 and Noblet 1650. You can have your own reading which can be saved in 10 slots or a multiplayer in your living room to compare your results with your friends.
1) Exclusive custom 2K deck with animated cards!
2) 5 full decks of 78 cards. (1 animated and 4 historic: Grimaud, Conver, Dodal, Noblet)
3) 4 popular spreads (Celtic cross, three cards, romance / love and career)
4) Translated into 9 languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Portuguese, Greek, Japanese.
5) Can find: Neighbour cards (Well-dignified, Ill-dignified), Pair & Reversed.
6) Detailed or simple explanations for beginners.
7) Compare each card from all 5 decks with zoom.
8) Living room multiplayer! Up to 5 different users.