Tank Mechanic Simulator
- MSRP: $17.99
- Released: August 27, 2020
- Genre: Education, Simulation
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: DeGenerals
- Publisher: Ultimate Games
- Download size: 2.194 GB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
Price historyAll time low: $14.39
As a tank museum owner your task is to recover destroyed or abandoned tanks and renovate them.
Tank Mechanic Simulator is a game about World War II tanks, their crews and their contribution in military history. As a tank museum owner your task is to recover destroyed or abandoned tanks and renovate them. Use your offroad vehicle to locate forgotten tanks. With final area found, determine the exact position of the tank by using special equipment like metal detector. Set up excavation area and extract the tank!
Transport freshly extracted tanks to your warehouse. Then start working on renovation process. Detach rusted elements and replace them with new parts. Buy them or fix them by yourself! Finally, the tank lands on the display at the museum, where the visitors can admire it - you can also get inside and start its engine to the visitors’ delight!