Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
- Released: November 30, 2018
- Genre: Adventure, Role-Playing, Action, Indie
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Capybara Games
- Publisher: Capybara Games
- Download size: 655 MB
- Metacritic: 79 7.5
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 4 hours
- Main + Extra: 4½ hours
- Completionist: 5 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
|All time low|
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP is an exploratory adventure with an emphasis on audiovisual style.
Traverse a mythic little realm, use a sword to do battle & evoke ‘sworcery’ to solve mystical musical mysteries. Experience a videogame world that is affected by moon phases & help a wandering warrior monk complete her woeful errand.
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP features an album's worth of original music by noted composer Jim Guthrie as well as artwork & designs by Superbrothers Inc, crafted & engineered by videogame wizards at Capy in Toronto, Canada.