- MSRP: $9.99
- Released: July 30, 2021
- Genre: Platformer, Role-Playing, First-Person, Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Squidlit Ink.
- Publisher: Squidlit Ink
- Download size: 462 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 3½ hours
- Main + Extra: 4 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English
|All time low|
Super Squidlit imitates the Game Boy™ Color's capabilities and limitations for a squishy adventure! The colorful world of Squishu and its invertebrate inhabitants need your help! Play as Plip and your old foe, Skwit Skwot, as you set sail to banish a great evil.
Squip your way through the islands of Squishu as Plip, a wee squidlit that can double jump to ink on things below you!
Plip's new roll tackle lets you manipulate foes and gain a burst of speed!
Blast your way through enemies as the wizardly Skwit Skwot, GOD EMPEROR, in ray-casting 3D RPG levels!
Meet lots of goofy Squidlits!
Like the first Squidlit game did with the Game Boy™, Super Squidlit adheres to the limitations of the Game Boy™ Color:
* No more than 10 sprites in a horizontal line
* No more than 40 sprites at any time
* 3 colors per sprite
* 160 x 144 pixel resolution
* 4 sound channels for music and SFX
* All sounds were recorded on a real Game Boy™ Color!
Can you guide Plip and Skwit Skwot to victory and save Squishu?