Sundered: Eldritch Edition
- MSRP: $19.99
- Released: December 21, 2018
- Genre: Action, Adventure, Platformer, Multiplayer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 4
- Developer: Thunder Lotus Games
- Publisher: Thunder Lotus Games
- Download size: 3.218 GB
- Metacritic: 76 7.4
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 12 hours
- Main + Extra: 15½ hours
- Completionist: 18½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
Price historyAll time low: $3.99
Sundered is a chaotic hand-drawn metroidvania where you resist or embrace ancient eldritch powers.
Confront hordes of terrifying enemies in an ever-changing world inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft. Sundered is a challenging and unique take on a classic genre from the creators of Jotun, now with local co-op!
You play Eshe, a wanderer in a ruined world, trapped in ever-changing caverns filled with hordes of terrifying enemies. Harness the power of corrupted relics to defeat gigantic bosses, at the cost of your humanity. Resist or embrace.
Sundered: Eldritch Edition includes the Magnate of the Gong update, adding local co-op multiplayer support for up to 4 players, along with new areas and a chaotic battle against the new Magnate of the Gong boss!
● Beautiful hand-drawn art and animation
● Chaotic encounters against hordes of enemies
● Epic boss fights
● Optional local co-op for up to 4 players
● Hundreds of upgrades and multiple character builds
● A mix of hand-crafted & procedural levels
● Multiple endings and over 15 hours of gameplay