Street Power Soccer
- MSRP: $29.99
- Released: August 25, 2020
- Genre: Sports, Arcade, Multiplayer, Party
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 2
- Online: 2
- Developer: Gamajun Games
- Publisher: Nacon
- Download size: 5.683 GB
- Metacritic: 41 tbd
- OpenCritic:  47
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 4½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
|From 3rd party seller: $19.95|
Also available at…
Starting at $11.99
|All time low|
Sick style and high-energy action come together in this arcade football experience. Face off against street football legends or friends in a variety of over-the-top game modes and playgrounds, unleashing tricks and crushing superpowers to become Street King.
• Become Street King: Learn how to rule the streets with your own character under the coaching of Street legend Sean Garnier.
• Six Unique Game Modes: Dance-like Freestyle, 3v3 Street Football, Trick Shot, Panna Cage battles and more!
• Play with Style: Customize your team with stylish street fashions, custom emotes and tattoos!
• Authentic Street Style Culture: Play alongside legends like Sean Garnier, Liv Cook, Melody Donchet and more with hyped-up tracks by Black Eyed Peas, DJ Snake, and Snap.