DLC for Stellaris: Console Edition
- Released: June 17, 2021
- Developer: Paradox Development Studio, Tantalus Media
- Publisher: Paradox Interactive
|Matches previous low|
|Sale ends June 8|
|All time low|
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting. With Federations, players can extend their diplomatic dominion over the galaxy like never before.
- Expanded Federations: With expanded diplomacy capabilities, players can unlock powerful rewards for all members. Whether you join a Trade League, Martial Alliance, or Hegemony, membership can be extremely advantageous.
- Galactic Community: Vote on a wide range of resolutions to drive legislative agendas. For example, players can pass a resolution to increase commitments to collective defense or funnel profit towards wealthy elites. Sway the senate to position yourself as a leader, trading favors and doing whatever it takes to gain influence.
- New constructions: Build the Juggernaut, a moveable repair base even in enemy territory, or the Mega Shipyard, that can churn out fleets with incredible speed.
- 8 New Origins: Choose from a wide range of powerful, gameplay altering origins for your empire