Star Wars Pinball
- NA/EU: September 13, 2019
- JP: December 13, 2019
- Genre: Simulation, Arcade
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 4
- Online: 1
- Developer: Zen Studios
- Publisher: Zen Studios
- Download size: 1.354 GB
- Metacritic: 86 7.3
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 10½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
|From 3rd party seller: $10.60|
|All time low|
Feel the power of the Force™ in Star Wars™ Pinball!
19 TABLES CELEBRATING A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY
• Movie Adaptations: Episodes IV - VIII; Rogue One: A Star Wars Story; Solo: A Star Wars Story
• TV Adaptations: Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels
• Characters: Han Solo, Darth Vader, Lando Calrissian in the Calrissian Chronicles table, Boba Fett, Droids
• Locations: Ahch-To Island, Mimban
• Themes: Jedi versus Sith in Masters of the Force, X-wings vs. TIE fighters in Starfighter Assault, or experience the Might of the First Order
NINTENDO SWITCH™ EXCLUSIVE FEATURES AND MODES
In addition to HD Rumble and vertical play, Star Wars Pinball boasts several new features and modes exclusive to Nintendo Switch as a standalone product:
• Galactic Struggle: Every Star Wars Pinball player in the galaxy will choose to support the light or dark side in a perpetual online digital tug-of-war between the forces of good and evil. Which path will you choose?
• Career Mode: Designed with short on-the-go gameplay sessions in mind, this mode challenges you to complete very specific pinball-based missions across all 19 tables.
o Choose the path of the Jedi or the Sith as you progress through 50 career ranks.
o Some missions involve mastering awesome Star Wars-themed mini-games that might be difficult for some players to access through regular play, such as piloting an X-wing or TIE fighter or fighting Darth Vader in a lightsaber duel.
• Force Powers and Talents: Collect Holocron Shards during missions to unlock Force powers and talents that yield special in-game bonuses when activated, such as multipliers, slowing down time and more.
• Cantina Jukebox: Collect the greatest tunes in the galaxy as you play each table. Once you’ve heard a song, you can listen to it any time you like in the game lobby.
Also, challenge anyone in the galaxy through Galactic Tournaments, League Play and, of course, old-fashioned high scores achieved through Single Player mode.