- MSRP: $14.99
- NA/EU: July 5, 2018
- JP: December 13, 2018
- Genre: Role-Playing, Adventure, Action, Strategy
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: The Game Bakers
- Publisher: The Game Bakers
- Download size: 341 MB
- Metacritic: tbd 7.1
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 11½ hours
- Main + Extra: 28½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch
|All time low|
Steev and the rest of the Squids are in danger! An infectious ooze is corrupting their world, and this band of unlikely heroes needs to fight back to save their kingdom.
Squids Odyssey is not just about gorgeous cartoon art, jaunty music and humorous storytelling: the battles provide a deep challenge as strategy and skill are required to use the environment and the Squids' strengths to lead your team to victory!
- Build your party from 15 different Squids in four classes: shooters, scouts, troopers, and healers.
- Engage in 90+ missions for more than 15 hours of gameplay, plus an expert Pro Mode that doubles the game length and provides extra challenge.
- Boost your heroes abilities with 65+ barmy helmets.
- Battle your way through ancient citadels, exotic coral reefs and Asian temples to save your underwater world!
- Play the game with the controller or use the touch screen to stretch your Squids tentacles.
3 million players loved it!
No Squids were harmed during the making of this game.