- MSRP: $14.99
- NA/EU: July 5, 2018
- JP: December 13, 2018
- Genre: Role-Playing, Adventure, Action, Strategy
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: The Game Bakers
- Publisher: The Game Bakers
- Download size: 337 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 11½ hours
- Main + Extra: 28 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian
|All-time best price|
|Sale ends January 22|
Price historyAll time low: $2.99
Build your team of Squid heroes for epic turn-based battles against corrupted crabs and shrimps!
Steev and the rest of the Squids are in danger! An infectious ooze is corrupting their world, and this band of unlikely heroes needs to fight back to save their kingdom.
Squids Odyssey is not just about gorgeous cartoon art, jaunty music and humorous storytelling: the battles provide a deep challenge as strategy and skill are required to use the environment and the Squids' strengths to lead your team to victory!
- Build your party from 15 different Squids in four classes: shooters, scouts, troopers, and healers.
- Engage in 90+ missions for more than 15 hours of gameplay, plus an expert Pro Mode that doubles the game length and provides extra challenge.
- Boost your heroes abilities with 65+ barmy helmets.
- Battle your way through ancient citadels, exotic coral reefs and Asian temples to save your underwater world!
- Play the game with the controller or use the touch screen to stretch your Squids tentacles.
3 million players loved it!
No Squids were harmed during the making of this game.