- MSRP: $9.99
- NA/EU: March 9, 2018
- JP: December 20, 2018
- Genre: Arcade, Puzzle, Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Unfinished Pixel
- Publisher: Unfinished Pixel
- Download size: 483 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
|All time low|
Don't let the comic look fool you. Being a good RGB agent requires a lot of talent.
Spy Chameleon is an arcade-puzzle game where the player must avoid being seen thanks to the chameleon's ability to change colors and camouflage.
Through 5 missions and 75 levels, the player will discover different enemies and abilities to complete these super-secret missions: taking photos of a celebrity with her lover and stealing the secret formula of a successful soft drink are just two examples.
Watch your enemies, choose the best path and run to the next safe point. The duration of each level can mean finishing a game in just minutes or spending hours trying to complete the missions and all the challenges, getting the best time among your friends or completing all the achievements.
• change colors to camouflage yourself with your surroundings
• 75 levels where the difficulty increases as you learn new mechanics
• 3 challenges in each level: gather collectables and beat a time
• playability that combines reflexes, synchronization and strategy (at 60 FPS in 1080p)
• compare your best times with those of your friends or the whole world