- MSRP: $10.00
- Released: July 2, 2018
- Genre: Arcade, Multiplayer, Action, Sports
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 5
- Developer: Eendhoorn
- Publisher: Fabraz
- Download size: 331 MB
- Metacritic: 78 8.0
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: <1 hour
- Main + Extra: 3½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English
|Sale ends November 30|
Price historyAll time low: $2.00
One part tennis, other part magical beat down! Play solo or compete with friends by battling across fantastical realms and unleash the power of the Spirit Spheres!
• Singleplayer campaign with dialogue, special encounters & modes!
• Competitive local multiplayer action!
• Fast paced arcade style gameplay throughout!
• Multiple stages, characters, skins and spheres to play and unlock!
• Retro flavored graphics and sound mimicking the games of yore!
• Gameplay that is easy to pick up but hard to master!
• Squash mode: Play a round of competitive sphere squash!
• Hand2Hand mode: Play the game vertically, each player holding one attached joy-con!
• Boss mode: More than two players but less than three? Play 2v1, where one player controls the boss!
• Ghost mode: Not a strong player but want to contribute? Join as a ghost for shenanigans!
• Target mode: Break the targets in this challenging mode!