- NA/EU: August 4, 2020
- JP: May 6, 2021
- Genre: Adventure, Platformer, Puzzle
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Finish Line Games
- Publisher: Modus Games
- Download size: 3.75 GB
- Metacritic: 61 7.5
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Italian, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|From 3rd party seller: $24.22|
|All time low|
Hop, skip and roll your way to victory!
On a mysterious remote island, a skull washes up on shore and is reawakened by an enigmatic deity. Dubbed Skully, the newly reanimated being has been summoned to intervene in a war between the deity’s three siblings, whose quarrel jeopardizes the island they call home.
Fate has bestowed Skully with a second chance at “life” and his adventure will take him across a strange paradise as he seeks an end to the conflict that plagues the isle.
• Hop, skip and roll your way to victory. Dodge obstacles across the island as Skully, a skull reanimated by the power of magical clay.
• Adapt to your environment. Transform into three distinct forms to overcome challenges and defeat enemies.
• Traverse a mysterious island. Roll through 18 different levels in 7 distinct ecosystems each packed with unique dangers.
• Explore a compelling story. Fully voiced dialogue and cutscenes breathe life into the island’s inhabitants and the charming world of Skully!