- Released: January 9, 2020
- Genre: Adventure, Platformer
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Behind The Stone
- Publisher: Behind The Stone
- Download size: 1.491 GB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 5 hours
- Completionist: 8 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Korean, Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low|
You are the righteous and corpulent Sir Eatsalot. Sally forth on an epic quest to track down Hysterica, a mean old sorceress who has poisoned Gluttington Kingdom with sour lemonade, and put an end to her shenanigans in this mouthwatering adventure platformer.
The kingdom of Gluttington was at peace... until one day, Hysterica poisoned the Isotonic Waters with sour lemonade. That evil witch! The kingdom's crops are withering, but this plague has yet to befall all the lands. There is still hope! King Dietan III dispatches his greatest, bravest, stoutest knight to save the kingdom from certain ruin: Sir Eatsalot.
Explore a colorful world full of kooky characters, solve gripping puzzles, and make the most of the hardware features of the Nintendo Switch in order to interact directly with the game world around you.
- Interactive and varied gameplay through full use of different hardware features
- Humorous adventure in a silly cartoon world full of sweets and other delectables
- Immersive and detailed level design with hand-drawn graphics
- Interact with the game world to discover more quirky characters
- Collect over 20 stickers to learn more about the world of Sir Eatsalot
Sir Eatsalot is fully playable on Nintendo Switch Lite