- MSRP: $4.99
- Released: February 10, 2021
- Genre: Puzzle, Platformer, Action
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: eastasiasoft
- Publisher: eastasiasoft
- Download size: 142 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- How Long To Beat:
- Completionist: 0½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Italian
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One
|All time low|
Cleverly crafted indie platform puzzler #SinucaAttack arrives on console, bringing its unique blend of pool ball physics and 2D platforming to new players worldwide. Choose your character, customize your cue stick and leap into a series of fast-paced room escape puzzles where pool balls are your greatest weapons.
With each room you enter, challenges get increasingly complex, introducing new stage gimmicks to manipulate and obstacles to overcome. Ricochet your shots off the floor, ceiling and walls to activate switches and open doors. Even use jet packs to reach new heights as stages go vertical! But watch out for pitfalls, and be careful not to trap yourself inside!
• Run, jump and use jet packs in whimsical pixel art style!
• Use your cue stick to solve environmental puzzles.
• Shoot pool balls at targets to open doors, flip switches and activate gimmicks.
• Enjoy an energetic retro soundtrack!
• Traverse a huge variety of rooms across a neon-lit cityscape.