- MSRP: $9.99
- Released: January 23, 2018
- Genre: Platformer, Action, Adventure, Arcade
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Coatsink Software
- Publisher: Coatsink Software
- Download size: 3.078 GB
- Metacritic: 72 6.5
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 3 hours
- Main + Extra: 3 hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
Price historyAll time low: $2.99
Can you outrun the end of the world?
When the great and terrible Storm destroys Shu's village, he embarks on a desperate journey to survive. On his travels he'll encounter stranded villagers; survivors of the devastation that need his help. In return for his assistance, these peculiar characters will grant Shu unique special abilities that he can use to traverse the treacherous path ahead.
Their only hope is to work together, in search of sanctuary - and a way to stop the Storm. Can you outrun the end of world?
• 21 lush, expansive levels, set in 6 diverse lands
• A plethora of collectibles and secrets to discover
• 10 recruitable characters, each with their own unique power
• An incredible original soundtrack