Shikhondo - Soul Eater
- MSRP: $13.99
- NA/EU: September 6, 2018
- JP: October 25, 2018
- Genre: Action
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 2
- Developer: Nephilim Game Studios, Deer Farm
- Publisher: Digerati
- Download size: 393 MB
- Metacritic: 66 tbd
- OpenCritic:  64
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 0½ hours
- Main + Extra: 1 hour
- Completionist: 1 hour
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
This game is not currently available at any of the typical stores that Deku Deals tracks, but it may be available in other languages, conditions, and/or stores below
Also available at…
Starting at $29.99
Use code 'DEKU5' for up to an additional 5% off
See more on eBay
We earn a small commission from your eBay purchases.
This is true of many links above too.
eBay just likes for us to remind you. :)
|All time low|
Shikhondo - Soul Eater is a Korean bullet-hell shoot ‘em up set within a beautiful and bizarre world of Asian mythology.
Armies of demons known as yokai have escaped from Limbo. They are spreading like a plague across the land, sowing fear and stealing souls. You must destroy the pestilent invaders and free the captured souls from eternal torment.
Includes Arcade, Hardcore and Local Co-op modes.
• Five stages of intense bullet-hell action and hypnotic barrage patterns
• Game modes include: Arcade, Hardcore, Boss Rush and Local Co-op
• Fly close to enemy bullets to fill the Soul Gauge and unleash a super attack for high scores
• Two playable characters, each with their own types of attack
• Online leaderboards for high score glory
• Demonic enemies and bosses inspired by Asian mythology Stunning and intricate Oriental artwork