- Released: September 18, 2020
- Genre: Adventure, Platformer, Action, Arcade
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Clive Townsend
- Publisher: SimFabric
- Download size: 468 MB
- Metacritic: tbd tbd
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Italian, Russian
|All time low|
Saboteur SiO is the official sequel to the classic retro games Saboteur! and Saboteur II: Avenging Angel.
Travel the world in this original ninja mission, created and developed by the original author, Clive Townsend.
In 1985 Saboteur! received the prestigious award "The Crash Smash" from Crash magazine and was high-rated with a 93% score. In 1987 Clive made the sequel Saboteur II: Avenging Angel - the first video game to feature a female protagonist - Nina - sister of the ninja from the first game. Now, after over three decades, SimFabric in collaboration with Clive Townsend have prepared the next installment in the Saboteur saga.
- 19 Special story-related achievements.
- All new levels, enemies, and story by Clive Townsend.
- Original Soundtrack by: Sean Fountain, Geovarius, Zoltar Dreamusic, and Jeroen Tel.
- Original Retro graphics and extra screen modes for ZX Spectrum, Commodore 64, Amstrad CPC, and Game Boy.
- 9 Language versions - English, Polish, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Czech.
- CRT Moire.
- Retro, Modern, and 'Original' title and menu.
- Retro and Modern in-game panel.