- MSRP: $14.99
- Released: November 6, 2018
- Genre: Action, Platformer, Role-Playing, Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Cellar Door Games
- Publisher: Cellar Door Games
- Download size: 249 MB
- Metacritic: 80 8.4
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 16½ hours
- Main + Extra: 25½ hours
- Completionist: 37½ hours
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
|All time low (physical):||$24.99|
|All time low (digital):||$5.09||(-66%)|
A genealogical Rogue-"Lite" where anyone can be a hero.
Rogue Legacy is a genealogical rogue-"LITE" where anyone can be a hero.
Each time you die, your child will succeed you. Every child is unique. One child might be colorblind, another might have vertigo-- they could even be a dwarf.
That's OK, because no one is perfect, and you don't have to be perfect to succeed. But you do have to be pretty darn good because this game is HARD. Fortunately, every time you die all the gold you've collected can be used to upgrade you manor, giving your next child a step up in life and another chance at vanquishing evil.