Rise and Shine
- MSRP: $14.99
- Released: September 27, 2018
- Genre: Arcade, Action, Adventure
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1
- Developer: Super Awesome Hyper Dimensional Mega Team
- Publisher: Adult Swim Games
- Download size: 1.32 GB
- Metacritic: 51 6.2
- OpenCritic:  65
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: 2½ hours
- Main + Extra: 3 hours
- Completionist: 4 hours
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
|All time low|
Shoot Fast, Think Faster
Rise & Shine is a high lethality puzzle game with a bullet-hell twist. Pop your enemies' heads with next-level strategy and cunning. Pull off the perfect boss fight with careful planning and execution. And guide your advanced projectiles to open new areas.
Get Ready to Respawn
Saving Gamearth won't be easy -- prepare to dash through flurries of missiles and avoid unseen traps as you fight to prevent its destruction. It's going to take all you've got to stay alive in the face of deadly robot armadas, bosses, giant death wheels, and even zombies. You're going to die. A lot. Probably.
As Difficult As YOU Want
Play Rise & Shine like you’ve never played before with new game modes that ensure each playthrough feels just right.
• Normal Mode -- Take it easier with a slightly less intense experience
• Hard Mode -- If you’re daring, see how long you’ll survive in this new, more intense experience
• Turbo Mode – Complete the game once to unlock a faster, authentic bullet-hell experience that you can combine with either Normal or Hard Mode
Switch up your play throughs to ensure that the respawns NEVER end!