Rico - Breakout Bundle
- Released: March 12, 2020
- Developer: Ground Shatter
- Publisher: Rising Star Games
|All time low|
This bundle contains both the base game "RICO" as well as the prison-themed DLC, "RICO - Breakout"
Two cops, one case and only 24 hours to take them down... can you score the bust of a lifetime? Take the role of a loose cannon police detective and face off against criminal gangs in an exciting procedurally-generated action movie FPS. Join forces with a friend, online or locally, and take down those crooks in true buddy-cop style!
As a part of the RICO task force, your mission is clear: get in, take down the criminals and get out again. Sounds easy, but it's not - procedurally-generated cases mean you'll never know who or what's waiting for you. Pick your load-out, then use the element of surprise to get a tactical edge over the enemy. Unlock new weapons, mission types and traits, or dive into Daily Play and see how high you can climb the cop rankings!
• Take down criminal gangs with extreme prejudice and solve the RICO case... you've only got 24 hours, detective!
• Procedurally-generated cases mean no two games are ever the same - you'll never know what's waiting for you.
• Crack cases with a friend, either online or locally, for co-op carnage. Two loose cannons are always better than one!
• Daily Play cases - with leaderboards and rewards - keep you coming back for more, along with unlockable weapons, traits and mission types to discover.
RICO - Breakout
A mass break-out at the San Amaro prison has brought to the streets a dangerous and unpredictable set of enemies. With a city-wide ordinance in place, the RICO team is drafted in to help.
A deadly new gang of prisoners, some still dressed in their prison-issue jumpsuits, and with weapons stolen from the prison’s armoury are holing up across the city.
In turn, players have access to a set of new weapons.
• G-18 - Fully automatic pistol
• USG45 - High calibre sub-machine gun
• K36 - Short-barrel special forces rifle
PLUS: A new lockdown level sees the player trapped in the San Amaro prison facing down the escaped prisoners trying to take them out.