- Released: March 14, 2019
- Genre: First-Person, Action, Arcade
- Number of players:
- Offline: 1 - 2
- Online: 2
- Developer: Ground Shatter
- Publisher: Rising Star Games
- Download size: 4.825 GB
- Metacritic: 70 6.3
- How Long To Beat:
- Main Story: <1 hour
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Play modes: TV, Tabletop, Handheld
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Italian
|Matches previous low|
|Sale ends June 28|
|From 3rd party seller: $29.69|
|All time low|
The ultimate buddy-cop shooter!
Two cops, one case and only 24 hours to take them down... can you score the bust of a lifetime? Take the role of a loose cannon police detective and face off against criminal gangs in an exciting procedurally-generated action movie FPS. Join forces with a friend, online or locally, and take down those crooks in true buddy-cop style!
As a part of the RICO task force, your mission is clear: get in, take down the criminals and get out again. Sounds easy, but it's not - procedurally-generated cases mean you'll never know who or what's waiting for you. Pick your load-out, then use the element of surprise to get a tactical edge over the enemy. Unlock new weapons, mission types and traits, or dive into Daily Play and see how high you can climb the cop rankings!
• Take down criminal gangs with extreme prejudice and solve the RICO case - you've only got 24 hours, detective!
• Procedurally-generated cases mean no two games are ever the same - you'll never know what's waiting for you.
• Crack cases with a friend, either online or locally, for co-op carnage. Two loose cannons are always better than one!
• Daily Play cases - with leaderboards and rewards - keep you coming back for more, along with unlockable weapons, traits and mission types to discover.